Talent » Spanish » Narration
(Simple words only like: warm, hip, Sarah, Bob, French)
We’ve combined a roster of international stars with impeccable service, to bring you the perfect voice from anywhere in the world.
Our talent are native speakers, offering a range of accents no matter what market you’re casting for. Authenticity is self-evident: When you hear it, you know. Spanish voices are in higher demand than ever before, but there’s no reason to be overwhelmed. With start-to-finish guidance from our Talent Liaisons, casting and translation change from intimidating to effortless.
The world is listening, y el mundo se habla español.
- Adriana Serna
- (S) Colombian Spanish Speaker. Her warm lower register makes you lean forward to listen.
- Alfonso Lugo
- (S) Mexican Spanish speaker. Warm and Precise. From casual and confidence to corporate and clear his voice is simply enchanting. [Source-Connect]
- Ana María Roa
- (S) Colombian Spanish Speaker. Warm and Approachable. Engaging and Inspirational. And...she can sing too.
- Antonio Fornaris
- (S) Puerto Rican Spanish Speaker. Youthful and fun. Makes even the toughest copy sound smooth and effortless. [Source-Connect]
- Diana Holguín
- (S) American/Colombian Spanish Speaker. She's soft spoken and sweet. This bilingual talent is warm, friendly and laid back.
- Elvis Di Marcantonio
- (S) Venezuelan Spanish and Italian Speaker. He's a clear communicator and provides confident, engaging and profound voiceover.
- Gabriel Saint Genez
- (S) Argentinian Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese Speaker. He's an attention grabber for sure. Textured, Deep Voice of God. [ISDN] [Source-Connect]
- Jordi Naro
- Deep, yet gentle and welcoming Swedish voice.
- Jordi Poch
- (S) European Spanish Speaker. [ISDN]
- Mario Góngora
- (S) He's an experienced easy-going and youthful Spanish voice. [ISDN] [Source-Connect]
- Michael Santana
- (S) Puerto Rican Spanish Speaker. He's warm and sincere, with a deep and masculine voice. [Source-Connect]
- Myriam Vargas
- (I) Young and informational Spanish language voice.
- Nicky Mondellini
- (S) Spanish and Italian Speaker. This sophisticated and experienced actress is informative, clear and warm. [Source-Connect]
- Reynaldo Infante
- (S) Dominican Spanish Speaker. He masters both casual and corporate style reads. His rich lower register voice will put you at ease. [Source-Connect]
- Rodolfo Fernandez
- (I) Mexican Spanish Speaker. Guy next door Spanish voice, conversational and relatable.
- Simone Fojgiel
- (I) Uruguayan Spanish Speaker. Authoritative Spanish announcer ranging from light-hearted to sensual.
- Vange Tapia
- (I) Mexican/Castilian Spanish Speaker. Very expressive and svelte Spanish language voice with wide range. Also speaks fluid French and Italian.