Talent » More Languages & Accents » Corporate
(Simple words only like: warm, hip, Sarah, Bob, French)
- Anna Knaifel
- RUSSIAN » Female Russian talent with range. Warm and confident.
- Blanche Anderson
- SCOTTISH » Warm, husky, and characterful. An award-winning Scottish voiceover artist best known for being the voice of BBC Radio Scotland. [ISDN]
- Christopher Kent
- BRITISH » Mid-range British voice, with depth and texture.
- James Clamp
- BRITISH » Good 'ol chap, polished, young, great diction. [Source-Connect]
- Kenny Dunkwu
- BRITISH » Clear, precise, and engaging. [Source-Connect]
- Luca Torchiani
- ITALIAN » Warm, professional, corporate, and friendly. Versatile and clear. [Source-Connect]
- Mel Hulm
- AUSTRALIAN » Versatile Australian voice. Natural girl next door, nurturing mother, eloquent professional, slick station imaging.
- Pamela van der Wal
- DUTCH » Youthful Dutch voice that's clear and sophisticated. Perfect for that global English project that you are casting.
- Peter Stern
- BRITISH » Smooth, enthusiastic, assured. [ISDN]
- Sylvie Grimm
- FRENCH (EURO) » Bright and engaging French voice.
- Zina Rose
- AFRICAN AMERICAN » Warm, confident, playful, real. That friend you go to for advice. [Source-Connect]